Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Book du'jour

During the month of October I helped Braun Books with design and displays at their new location (25 N Main Street) and what a journey it has been.  They started out with a bare white building and we were able to spice it up quite a bit. Check out the before & after pics.

South & west walls before
South wall- after
Books climbing the wall


Front window- before
Front window- after
The leaves are made from old book pages
A vintage egg basket, in this case it's carrying book leaves

 Book mobiles
My apologies for the picture quality, I really must get a better camera... or figure out how to properly set my current one.  The book mobiles were my favorite to assemble, and quite simple actually.  My inspiration came from the artwork of Lisa Occhipinti.  She creates the most amazing book art.


Isn't it fabulous?  You can see more of her creations at her Etsy store Shop House


No comments:

Post a Comment